The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Invisible!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jape10
mod
mod

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:44 am

ok so what you do is set the map to backlot and put on oldschool or if you want to do it non-oldschool u need to do the rocket jump.

oldschool way
What you do is you go to the corner of the map where flag A normally is nere there and you should find a dumpster, jump on that then sprint jump over the wall. when you are over the wall turn left and go forwards until you see and turn off right and go down it then walk into the black bit and you will drop a little, now keep walking to the top corner of the black bit and walk off the edge for for exactly 5 mins then change teams.(i did this with god) if u die u will not be invisible anymore.
is you don't understand here is a vid:

Non-Oldschool
OK the way to do this 1 is to get out the map in a diffrent way you will go to the place oppostie to where Flag A normally is the jump on the wall the onto a peg on the little balcony. the face the yellow car ionfront of you and aim at the floor the jump then shoot you will be in the balcony now jump on the whitee thing to the right, from there jump onto the corner of the wall and the walk round the wall till you get to a wall infront of you. Now jump onto that wall, and then sprint jump to the other side of the wall, now you are out the map follow the same process as last time. once again here is a video:
once again neither were made by me but the 2nd video the end is pointless. If you need help with this glitch or want to know any glitches i know just about everyglitch in game so pm for help or new glitches thnks.
Back to top Go down
~Shock~Fest~
Admin
Admin
~Shock~Fest~

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:18 pm

ooh nice lol
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:32 pm

this dose work and i not just wasting ur time
Back to top Go down

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:08 pm

ye it does but its no use in a ranked game.... u cant change team lol..
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:35 am

yeah that kinda sucks, i looking into a way to do it by blowing your self up lol
Back to top Go down

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:31 am

Its a stupid glitch and a waste of time. Nice tut though.
Back to top Go down
SlipSkull24
Newb
Newb
SlipSkull24

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:25 pm

weird glitch
nice find
Back to top Go down

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 am

its a cool glitch its not that usful but it works and it cool if u got the time to glitch with ur mates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invisible!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible!!!   Invisible!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invisible!!!
Page 1 of 1