The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

comptetely off topic!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bikerx1x3xx
Captain
Captain
Bikerx1x3xx

comptetely off topic!! Empty
PostSubject: comptetely off topic!!   comptetely off topic!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 pm

The playlist on the site is bitchen!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bluestick96
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: comptetely off topic!!   comptetely off topic!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:11 pm

i know right
Back to top Go down
Fulgore84
Soldier
Soldier
Fulgore84

PostSubject: Re: comptetely off topic!!   comptetely off topic!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:07 pm

i have to say man its not my type of music, im more into Tool, Black Label Society, RATM, SOAD, Slipknot , Slayer good shit like that. but to each his own. none the less its a nice add to the forums What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bikerx1x3xx
Captain
Captain
Bikerx1x3xx

PostSubject: Re: comptetely off topic!!   comptetely off topic!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:49 am

ya i love slipknot, all that remains, slayer, in flames, avended sevenfold and other metal but there are some songs that i enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comptetely off topic!!   comptetely off topic!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comptetely off topic!!
Page 1 of 1