The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

ontop of the backlot constuction building

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bikerx1x3xx
Captain
Captain
Bikerx1x3xx

ontop of the backlot constuction building Empty
PostSubject: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:38 am

okay this one is hard you need oldschool but can be done with out it but oldschool is easier have someone jump on to the edge of the stairs then jump on the railing and jump on the person who is crouched down there and jump on the window sill. then find a way to go prone and fight your way through the wall the stand up and walk around the barriers and your up or ill show you in private match
Back to top Go down
EsBeR
Admin
Admin
EsBeR

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:26 am

i always try this but can never do it lol
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.inmyclan.com
xhollowheadsterx
Soldier
Soldier
xhollowheadsterx

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 pm

ill show you sometime
Back to top Go down
xhollowheadsterx
Soldier
Soldier
xhollowheadsterx

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 pm

this is biker signed into headsters account
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 pm

this glitch is very easy
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:21 pm

I Love This Glitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:34 am

I'll show anyone that doesn't know it or can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ontop of the backlot constuction building   ontop of the backlot constuction building I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ontop of the backlot constuction building
Page 1 of 1