The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

want to know what your real accuracy is?

Go down 
+2
Skelly
Bikerx1x3xx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bikerx1x3xx
Captain
Captain
Bikerx1x3xx

want to know what your real accuracy is? Empty
PostSubject: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:26 pm

divide how many hits you have by how many misses you have then move the decimal point two places to the right mine siad 19.5 it really is 24.2
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Wow How Do You Find It Out
Back to top Go down
Bikerx1x3xx
Captain
Captain
Bikerx1x3xx

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:49 pm

well im kinda good at math and i was looking at it yeasterday and i said that isn't right so i did the math out on a calulater and look what i found Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 am

Nice And Will You Invite When your Online I Like Playing With You
Back to top Go down
Bikerx1x3xx
Captain
Captain
Bikerx1x3xx

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:50 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:31 pm

biker, get on moreeeeeee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 am

Mine is like 21.07 on the game. I'm happy either way. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:05 am

Nice my mom found this out when i was looking! LOL! i have no idear how she did it though....
Back to top Go down
Spanky
mod
mod
Spanky

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:02 am

Oh wow, mines actually 200.42

Im happy with that.
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:13 pm

spanky u sure u worked it out right lol?
Back to top Go down
Pointon
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 am

i did it n got an accuracy of 48%

that cant be right :S
Back to top Go down
BAS_TURD

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:27 pm

lol nice mine is hopefully around 24% then want to know what your real accuracy is? 532893
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to know what your real accuracy is?   want to know what your real accuracy is? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to know what your real accuracy is?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: Call Of Duty 4 :: Call Of Duty 4 General-
Jump to: