The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

:P cant wait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chads08
Soldier
Soldier
Chads08

:P cant wait Empty
PostSubject: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:25 pm

just ordered myself a dualshock3 controller, know doubt i will be playing shit with his new controller intill i get the hang of the weight and the toggle sticks lol Razz i will still own you though Glasgow Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 am

dualshock3 the only thing extra it has is that it vibrates when u getting killed and its realy heavy BUT! i doesnt work with cod4! it works the same as the other controller but still the same im not getting 1 waste of money!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 am

Haha. Chads got owned. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:49 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chads08
Soldier
Soldier
Chads08

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:47 pm

I got my controller Wink its alot better than the standard sixaxis it doesnt feel cheap the weight is perfect not heavy still light, the rumble feature is awesome play BF:BC Smile i havnt been on cod much since this has come out Sad
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 pm

YOU ARE A JERK CHADS!
abandoning me and such...
You play with me in the odd hours of the day...
Back to top Go down
Chads08
Soldier
Soldier
Chads08

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm

lol Razz ok i will play some cod with you 2mo i have the day off work thank god ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :P cant wait   :P cant wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:P cant wait
Page 1 of 1