The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!

Go down 
+2
aka-DAT_GUY
HoLySniPeR-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HoLySniPeR-
Soldier
Soldier

Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:22 am

Yo you guys should get BFBC it's awesome and possibaly clan battle or something,it isn't perfect but it's fun and it is way different from CoD4 so don't complain because BFBC is suppose to be BFBC so catch me online HoLySniPeR-.

-iNFaMoUz
Back to top Go down
aka-DAT_GUY
Soldier
Soldier
aka-DAT_GUY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:53 am

I have had this since it came out and yes it was a nice flip from COD but i will not play it again due to the simple fact NO MICS ( there are mics but they do not work online and the game freezes at random moments online )
It is dumb to make a online tactical Game and not have the most important feature work lol i dunno i know at least 12 people that quit playing and went back to cod after 1 week!!
so i am pretty pissed i would have takin the game back but they said they would give me thirty so screw it::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
EA claims there will be a patch within a few months to fix the lag/freezing and the mics
We shall see
Back to top Go down
http://www.stileproject.com

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:59 pm

A few months?
Bullshit, ain't getting that fucking game.
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:02 am

Rofl, you can kill guys with a drill. :/
Back to top Go down
HoLySniPeR-
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 am

aka-DAT_GUY wrote:
I have had this since it came out and yes it was a nice flip from COD but i will not play it again due to the simple fact NO MICS ( there are mics but they do not work online and the game freezes at random moments online )
It is dumb to make a online tactical Game and not have the most important feature work lol i dunno i know at least 12 people that quit playing and went back to cod after 1 week!!
so i am pretty pissed i would have takin the game back but they said they would give me thirty so screw it::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
EA claims there will be a patch within a few months to fix the lag/freezing and the mics
We shall see
Odd but your wrong there is mics but I don't know about the freezing.
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:58 am

I Left This Game After A Day Or Two Cos I Couldnt Talk Dunno About You's Be I Couldnt So I Stopped Playing That Fucking Heap Of Shit That I Traded In 3 Days After I Bought It On Release Date!
Back to top Go down
HoLySniPeR-
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Skelly wrote:
I Left This Game After A Day Or Two Cos I Couldnt Talk Dunno About You's Be I Couldnt So I Stopped Playing That Fucking Heap Of Shit That I Traded In 3 Days After I Bought It On Release Date!
If you play the story on normal you go into multiplayer likely to be good and the mics work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Skelly wrote:

Good for you Xbot.
Back to top Go down
Jasper7470
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am

lol i bought the game friday night and beat it that night then played it online and it wasn't worth a shit so i went back to cod4
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:39 pm

just to let you all know u can talk and it dosen't freeze it probs just ur ps3 i talk on it and mine doesn't freeze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!   Battlefield Bad Company is SiK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company is SiK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: Playstation 3 :: Playstation 3 General-
Jump to: