The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!

Go down 
+2
Glasgow009
aka-DAT_GUY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aka-DAT_GUY
Soldier
Soldier
aka-DAT_GUY

MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:05 pm

SO GOT MY CREDIT CARD BILL TODAY 250 DOLLARS IN CHARGES!!!
HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN ? NOONE KNOWS MY INFORMATION BUT ME AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN SAVED TO MY ACCOUNT? THIS IS STRAIGHT BULL SHIT WORSE THING IS THAT CARD ONLY HAD 100 DOLLARS ON IT SO I GOT STUCK WITH 35$ OVER DRAFT FEE 15 TIMES ! I HAVE CHANGED AND DELETED THE ACCOUNT IS THERE ANYWAY TO TRACE A IP OR ANYTHING?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stileproject.com
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:15 pm

i bet there is, but i dont know how to.
Back to top Go down
aka-DAT_GUY
Soldier
Soldier
aka-DAT_GUY

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:10 am

update::::
Card company deleted all charges so i am not going to have to pay them, regardless i would still like to catch the lil punk that did this, this should not go unpunished.
I am Hoping Sony can track the IP and Ban Him Permanently.(I Herd Of Them Doing This)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:43 am

Unlucky dude.
I hope we can catch this turd muncher.
Back to top Go down
aka-DAT_GUY
Soldier
Soldier
aka-DAT_GUY

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:23 pm

update : SONY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING!
BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Well if its all good with your bank you should be happy.
Back to top Go down
aka-DAT_GUY
Soldier
Soldier
aka-DAT_GUY

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm

yes but i just did not want this guy to get off scott free ya know>? to do it again to someone else.

update:::::::::::::::::
Sony will not do a thing about it they sent me a email saying they are not responsible and a link to the terms and agreements
Sony also put a block on my account deleting all the things i had actually downloaded/paid for
and they will not refund me

very upset with sony
Back to top Go down
SuPeR-SniPz
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 am

When i buy something i always remove my details because u never know what could happen
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 am

i think sony should at least do something like give u the ip adress at lea then u mite be able to do something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 am

Imagen if you find the person and and they had a gang and they all had gun's they were all me and when you find them they raped you... :S
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:28 am

lol wtf that was random
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:33 am

lame :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!   MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ACCOUNTGOT HACKED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: