The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test ) Empty
PostSubject: Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )   Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 am

Hi this is my new one if it is in the wrong section can some1 move it, cus yeah we don't have a montage section and we need one Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EIQxufKpXQ click to go to youtube its self then leave comments and remeber to watch in high quality!

Btw this is a message to any1 who has the SiKclanSite youtube account password, I want to post my montage on there if you think its good enough so yeah contact me on msn carfantic1@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )   Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:20 am

and btw the beginning bit is me messing arund with my motion programmes so yeah enjoy Razz:P, sorry if I missed you off the credit but i only put on people who I really know in CoD4 for a long time, I should have put on there also ericb and probably shockfest cus over the last few days I gotten to know them quite well, oh and jabx but yeah sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

PostSubject: Re: Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )   Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 pm

i liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
Spanky
mod
mod
Spanky

PostSubject: Re: Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )   Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:12 am

We should play no scoping at some point.

IVe ditched the wasted account i went on HC TDM and my k.d ratio ended up on like -10 or something Razz

PSN: xVx_Snipz_xVx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )   Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carfanatic1 No-Scope montage number 1 ( the first one was a test )
Page 1 of 1