Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Share | 

yo.. im carnifex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o-C4RNiFEX-o
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: yo.. im carnifex   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:46 pm

k um.. well i guess u should kno that carnifex was the great exicutioner in rome. Very Happy

my k/d is all over the map.. its always at or above 1.6... if all i did was acog snipe itd probly be around 4.0 no joke. uhhh. im from the west coast.. socal. my favorite gun is the barret .50cal acog, m40a3 acog, or dragunov acog. i also really do good with the lmg weapons. (m60 is only golden gun iv gotten.. mostly do to new accs and what not. ive never really gotten the golden snipe cuz i only really use the 3 snipers i listed but i like the r700 alot lately with the acog)

**I was previously in noximitated which fell apart do to the leaders lack of a ps3 at the time. my other MAIN account aside from this one USED TO BE xHULKx which is what i origonal signed up into nox as. i didnt really get to play with them cuz they had alot of uk players and my ps3 went out of town with my dad cuz he was working out of town and he likes to play cod4 also from time to time. soo... ps3 is back now and in about 2 days of play im almost 3 prestige.. so yeah. interesting tale.

my best streak is 29 (i killed my self with an airstrike on accident... it was hq on shipment and i was running to kill the last two guys destroying it and thot id be safe distance from airstrike but... Sad lol )

my best score is 138/7 (new) on the smallest lvl in the game using a silenced ak w. bandolier, stoping power, and steady aim. was a lot of fun. had to do most of the work tho cuz i didnt die enough so id go on streaks instead of starting over so i could get lots of helis and airstrikes.

my avg score varies.. but with the sniper i tend to be in the 4.0 range.. lmg at least 2.5 and other weapons just vary.. except the ak. i go around 2.5-3 with that one too.

my favorite map is either overgrown or the one with the three tanks sitting in the middle and it has a little water tank on one building.. its got a couple hummers on the side in the middle.. its got the two underground tunnels in the mid... cant think of the name for some reason... but yeah im sure u kno what im talking about.

sooo ya. farao king queen sunny jocolor pirat Neutral Idea Laughing Cool those sum me up ha

erm. i dono. im friendly i guess. just hit me up if u want to play with me. ya...
psn: o-C4RNiFEX-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EsBeR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: yo.. im carnifex   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:01 pm

welcome aboard

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sikclan.inmyclan.com

PostSubject: Re: yo.. im carnifex   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 pm

hello matie luckly i tested you xD
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: yo.. im carnifex   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:06 pm

welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawr-the-dog
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: yo.. im carnifex   Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 pm

i found a mistake, how where u on 29 kills with an airstrike, surely once u got a heli u couldnt use it and even if u could u wouldnt keep it that late .. so is this a liar>?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: yo.. im carnifex   Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Lol what?
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: yo.. im carnifex   Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 pm

random...

Add for daily no-scope matches
Back to top Go down