The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!

Go down 
+2
JokaJJayy
Skelly
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:06 am

I have made a account called SiK_Clan_4_EvA i need ppl to go into a domination and help me get this account into the 1st place on accuracy then the site will be well known!

How were gana do it,

Go into a domination,

U let me shoot u and stab u (i have to shoot u 10 time's then kill u 10 time's)

If we do this for about an 30mins we will get to the top! i have tried this befor!

So just post ur name's here and help to advertise the site!!!

Last edited by Jabz on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Ill Do It In Cage Match Because I Know A Glitch To Get 2 People Into Cage Match.But How Are We Gonna Advertise The Site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:26 am

duno i ment advertsie the clan i couldnt fit all he name in...soo :S
Back to top Go down
JokaJJayy
Captain
Captain
JokaJJayy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Skelly wrote:
Ill Do It In Cage Match Because I Know A Glitch To Get 2 People Into Cage Match.But How Are We Gonna Advertise The Site
not a glitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:20 pm

ye man just inv them too a game...
Back to top Go down
asdfghjklop
Newb
Newb
asdfghjklop

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 am

ill help my psn is coolaid123
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 am

You aren't even in SiK yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:03 pm

I know lol... wtf?
Back to top Go down
XxSn1p3zxX
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm

ill help jabz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 am

ok...cheeres... ill do it some time but i dont know when..
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:43 pm

ill help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Ohh cheers im planning too do it this week end Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:28 pm

i might be able to help,if im on hit me up,might be chilling the the girlfriend tho---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!   I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL!!!!!!!!! NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: