The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

The Best One So Far.....?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fatratbag
Soldier
Soldier
fatratbag

The Best One So Far.....? Empty
PostSubject: The Best One So Far.....?   The Best One So Far.....? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm

so is this the best GTA so far. What about GTA San Andreas, that was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Pointon
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: The Best One So Far.....?   The Best One So Far.....? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:53 pm

san andreas was the best

i dont think this one is that good
Back to top Go down
liljak
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Best One So Far.....?   The Best One So Far.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 pm

no i hated this one really didnt even bother completing it san adresas was the best i must agree come on were is the fitness like cj needed you dont see niko getting fat now do you?
Back to top Go down
http://jvhawes.googlepages.com
Risingsunn
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Best One So Far.....?   The Best One So Far.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Gta SA was better then this one , The world in Gta iv is just way to small.
The thing i liked about GTA Sa is that i could get a plane and fly to a other cities , Or do sight seeing in my turismo while listening to K-rose , Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best One So Far.....?   The Best One So Far.....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best One So Far.....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: GTA IV :: GTA IV General-
Jump to: