The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

MAPS.........

Go down 
+4
firecracker
~Shock~Fest~
Spanky
Fulgore84
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulgore84
Soldier
Soldier
Fulgore84

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:08 am

Whos got the new maps in here? just wondering how many of you do.
i heard that u can share the maps with up to 5 people though
Back to top Go down
Spanky
mod
mod
Spanky

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:28 am

Yeah man, ive got em. Not to sure how to transfer over? I presume you copy them to a memory stick then into a zip folder on your computer and transfer over.

I'd be happy to do so. Just need to check this is the way to do so..?
Back to top Go down
~Shock~Fest~
Admin
Admin
~Shock~Fest~

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:12 am

to transfer maps u need to give them ur psn user and pass but yeh id be happy to share but the maps rnt on my account there on my m8s
Back to top Go down
Fulgore84
Soldier
Soldier
Fulgore84

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:43 pm

well i have them, i was thinkin to share mine with whoever is trustworthy here, maybe an administrator can help me out.

because they will need my PSn and Password in order to download them to their PS3
Back to top Go down
firecracker
Soldier
Soldier

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Also depends what country you are in... me and esber found out the hard way Sad.
Back to top Go down
Fulgore84
Soldier
Soldier
Fulgore84

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:53 pm

firecracker wrote:
Also depends what country you are in... me and esber found out the hard way Sad.

thats true, im in the USA, texas to be exact. so if anybodys interested hit me up
Back to top Go down
This User is Banned
Newb
Newb

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:24 pm

can any uk person pm me if they would like to help me out people was saying that i needs to get the maps of someone so i thought i would ask here
Back to top Go down

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:41 am

Don't give craig! Lol
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:49 pm

I was gonna give it to craig, but i guess it didnt work, im us hes uk. rofl. back a month ago.
what a nub.
Back to top Go down
NickVengeance
Soldier
Soldier
NickVengeance

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Nah you don't need your PSN, its saved on your PS3 Hard-drive.

I have the maps on the 60gb.

But i recently bought my own 40gb ps3, and i don't have the maps, so i'll have to re-buy them at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
rawr-the-dog
Soldier
Soldier

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:01 pm

after paying 400 euro for ps3 700 euro for tv, im not going to be cheap and not spend 10 euro for maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAPS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPS.........   MAPS......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAPS.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: