The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

I very very sorry to say...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jape10
mod
mod

I very very sorry to say... Empty
PostSubject: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:41 am

I really sorry to say guys that i'm leaving as most of you know i've been here for about 4-6 Months and will miss you all i hope to start my own new clan called STB an d would be happy to organise some clan battles with you guys sometime.

i will miss you all so much as this has been like a family to me and i hope i can still play with you all and keep in touch via msn so goodbye Sad

P.S good luck to you all

P.P.S i would like to give my mod status to boob tubez as i think he would do a good job but it is your choice cya Sad
Back to top Go down
EsBeR
Admin
Admin
EsBeR

PostSubject: Re: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:43 am

cya good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.inmyclan.com
XxSn1p3zxX
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:36 pm

cya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Lol shcok wount agree on the mod bit...(impashiont)
Back to top Go down
Shamber
Shamber

PostSubject: Re: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

OH cya jape good luk in new clan
but dont think boob tubez will get the part
Back to top Go down
EsBeR
Admin
Admin
EsBeR

PostSubject: Re: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:22 pm

rofl boob tubez killed shamber
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I very very sorry to say...   I very very sorry to say... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I very very sorry to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: