The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

My Resignation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearless57
Newb
Newb

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: My Resignation   My Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Guys I have only been a part of SiK for about 2-3 weeks. Though this was short lived I have decided to leave SiK. I will create my own clan, TTK: TENDENCY TO KILL. So if anyone wants to join I will gladly accept your sign up. This does not mean I will automatically accept you it just means you can sign up for the site. I must see how you play first. I'm am not expecting anyone to join my clan i am just saying the possibilty is out there. Thank you guys for being such a great clan. You are all good players. I am serious I always one when I played with an all SiK team. I thank you.

P.S. I need a little help running the site, anyone with any experience of adminstration or moderator can help, THANK YOU.

TTK: http://ttkclan.forummotion.com/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TTK CLAN SITE

Last edited by Fearless57 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Captain
Captain

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Yeah, sad to see you leave, even though I didn't talk to you much or play with you much Sad Wish I had now.

Good luck with your clan, I'm going to sign up for it so I can be a friend or something.. Hopefully Razz

BTW I'll play with you anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah I'll keep you added Smile
Back to top Go down
xpvtlag
Soldier
Soldier

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:38 pm

awww man, yea ill sign up i can help with the site i know some html and i know somebody who coded his whole website, so he can help out too ill sign up later im doing something right now lol
Back to top Go down
http://wrghpro.net
Sponsored content

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: