The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

will u accept me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jape10
mod
mod

will u accept me Empty
PostSubject: will u accept me   will u accept me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:39 pm

As many off you now i stupidly left the clan to try a little experiment and that was to try and start my own clan and guess what i didn't work, i stupidly left my super mod and hed recriter positions to start STB wich is now know as WUG so i have no finished that clan and i was wondering if esber and the clan would accept me back.

I ahve now got a lot better those of u that knew me when i left i had a k/d of 1.10 and it is now 1.14 and i also have gold dragunov and gold ak and 10th prestige lvl 55 so will you have me back and yes jabz half the people im my Ex clan are shit
Back to top Go down

will u accept me Empty
PostSubject: Re: will u accept me   will u accept me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:44 pm

I would Very Happy Mate!
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

will u accept me Empty
PostSubject: Re: will u accept me   will u accept me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 pm

cheers buddy now just esber and shock and the rest of the clan Razz
Back to top Go down

will u accept me Empty
PostSubject: Re: will u accept me   will u accept me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:47 pm

I WANT YOU BACK!

Last edited by Cookie on Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

will u accept me Empty
PostSubject: Re: will u accept me   will u accept me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will u accept me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: