The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Sorry for...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for...   Sorry for... I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:39 am

Sorry i didnt join a lot of parties this weekend, my brothers played a lot, I was gone all saturday and today. Ill play more next weekend. And i couldnt connect to most of the ones i wanted to join, it was driving me crazy Mad Mad Mad ! The ones i joined were like private matches, and seriously, if we arent going over strategies in pravite matches, what are the point of them. We learn from playing real matches against non-members, unless we are going over strategies. This next weekend Ill try to connect to parties, and if I cant ill tell you guys on the website.

And on a side note: This is a really imprerssive website. Good job EsBeR.

-Glasgow009
Back to top Go down
EsBeR
Admin
Admin
EsBeR

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for...   Sorry for... I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:08 am

Glasgow u have no need to apologize I go thru same alot of the times we been playing games together a while..... Before this clan we were playing togetherand I'm glad u r a part of it
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.inmyclan.com
Spanky
mod
mod
Spanky

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for...   Sorry for... I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:44 am

Lol, oh it was your brother.

Clan tag: NIKE ?

Lol, wondered what the hell you were doing, invited you to our game no killing and you decided to kill us all Razz

Some cursing and fuming there Razz
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for...   Sorry for... I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Spanky wrote:
Lol, oh it was your brother.

Clan tag: NIKE ?

Lol, wondered what the hell you were doing, invited you to our game no killing and you decided to kill us all Razz

Some cursing and fuming there Razz
\

yes thats him, the devil spawn... -_________-
Back to top Go down

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for...   Sorry for... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Hahaah, You Guys Crack Me Up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for...   Sorry for... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: