The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Swingset Skydiver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Super Mod
Super Mod
Eric

Swingset Skydiver Empty
PostSubject: Swingset Skydiver   Swingset Skydiver I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 am

This glitch is loacted in a park in Bohan I believe. If you can't find it message me on either KinG-ErIcB or rAmPaG3_131. When you get to the swings you can either do the hanging glitch or the car glitch. For the hanging glitch your going to go on the right side of the swings, and jump near the end on the left side, move left and right and it should make you hang by one hand. If not drop and do it again. Then you should fly. Now for the car glitch you need: a car! Really? Okay get the car up the steps in the park then drive the car slowly in the middle of the swingsets. Keep holding the gas and it should smash your car and you go flying. Any problems feel free to message your SiK Glitch Master! Me!
Back to top Go down

Swingset Skydiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swingset Skydiver   Swingset Skydiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 am

yh i can do car one just not hanging one my charecter just dies
Back to top Go down

Swingset Skydiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swingset Skydiver   Swingset Skydiver I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:36 pm

This is wierd Lol somethimes it doesnt work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swingset Skydiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swingset Skydiver   Swingset Skydiver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swingset Skydiver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: GTA IV :: GTA IV Glitches and tricks-
Jump to: