The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gops10
Soldier
Soldier

GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:13 am

Lads im back and this time im better than ever Razz , ive sorted out the conflict and now there will be no arguing.

Like to say hopefully u would accept me back and ive missed u guys. I was thinking that we could advertise the site more by slyly advertising on NGB lol and also we could do a lot more LMAO

IM BACK What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 pm

YAY! I heard that god has a way to advertsie the site too!
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 am

woot gops ma buddy is back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am

yey gops long time no see me freind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:56 am

nice to have u back man
Back to top Go down
XxSn1p3zxX
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 am

i werent here when u were here waz i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOPSSSS IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: