The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

How to No Scope

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite_Xero
Soldier
Soldier
Elite_Xero

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm sure most of you already saw this but for anyone who is a beginner to no scoping and would like to learn the basics, the video below will detail how to no scope. The beginning of the video is a montage giving you a demonstration and at 5:22 is the tutorial.

Back to top Go down

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Nice post.
Back to top Go down
SuPeR-SniPz
Soldier
Soldier

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:40 am

There kinda basic
Back to top Go down
XxSn1p3zxX
Soldier
Soldier

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 pm

im ok at no scoping not very good but ok
Back to top Go down

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am

wow this is preety good i didnt know that no scoping was so easy,thanks for the video bro hopefully it'll help me improve
Back to top Go down
owner6
Newb
Newb

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Thanks for video! I think it helps me a lot, I'm going to try this trick soon but I didn't understand whats the difference between red and between blue sniper?I understood every other words but not this Very Happy I hope you can answer me soon.
Can anyone please record just a random game where you play with sniper?I want to see how well you guys do just in a random match with sniper not some montage.
Are you guys playing games where you can only use sniper? If so then please add me to PSN ( owner6 ) and invite me too. But I don't have map pack or headset. And send me a message if it's non-scope match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to No Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to No Scope   How to No Scope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to No Scope
Page 1 of 1