The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wierd thing's in GTA LOL! Empty
PostSubject: Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!   Wierd thing's in GTA LOL! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Have you noticed there are load's of wierd thing's man i was once dirivng my and the next i was falling from a roof some how lool
Back to top Go down
JokaJJayy
Captain
Captain
JokaJJayy

PostSubject: Re: Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!   Wierd thing's in GTA LOL! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm

...what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!   Wierd thing's in GTA LOL! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am

iv done something like that except i was on a boat then next thing i came flying down onto a main road and my boat was still in water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!   Wierd thing's in GTA LOL! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:07 am

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!   Wierd thing's in GTA LOL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierd thing's in GTA LOL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: GTA IV :: GTA IV General-
Jump to: