The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Setting Up Gamebattles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EsBeR
Admin
Admin
EsBeR

Setting Up Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Setting Up Gamebattles   Setting Up Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Wel li see alot of people wanting to do gamebattles but as you know i am not around at alot of the times you guys are...i had some discussion with a few of you already on this issue and told you guys that i do not have to be there in order for you to set these up. Anyone looking to take on a bigger role and set these games up aily so that you all can play please let me know os we can get this set up. also im sorry but if you are a fairly new member im not going to let you be the one setting up battles, im looking for someone who has been around here for a decent amount of time..

Thanks,
EsBeR
Back to top Go down
http://sikclan.inmyclan.com
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Gamebattles   Setting Up Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:26 pm

i mite ill try a few times and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Pointon
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Gamebattles   Setting Up Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:32 pm

damn

would of loved to contribute sumit more to SiK

whoever does get the post, i am always available for gb
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Gamebattles   Setting Up Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 am

Hey I know im new and all but im probs the one who complains the most about the lack of gamebattles and would be happy to help if needed, I have like 20+ people from clan added on msn and psn and am familiar with the gb website Smile hit me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Gamebattles   Setting Up Gamebattles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting Up Gamebattles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strapped Insane KillerZ! :: General Discussion :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: