The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

You should battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xpvtlag
Soldier
Soldier

You should battle Empty
PostSubject: You should battle   You should battle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:46 pm

my old clan, they think there really good and that i was terrible, so i quit, here is there gb page they will be surprised to see me on that team and we win, please i need to find a way to get back at them they wont fae me 1v1

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-4/team/--v3--
Back to top Go down
http://wrghpro.net

You should battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: You should battle   You should battle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:18 am

i cant stand people that think you suck and etc like that,i hope we can get back at them =p..just 4 u bro
Back to top Go down

You should battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: You should battle   You should battle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 am

dude i just checked there page out..THEY SUCK!haha cant belive they said you suck...your prob better than there whole team lol
Back to top Go down
Glasgow009
mod
mod
Glasgow009

You should battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: You should battle   You should battle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:57 pm

we really should battle them.
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

You should battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: You should battle   You should battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:21 pm

yeah instead of al this talk ca some1 sort something out? I can't cus I do'nt have the power :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You should battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: You should battle   You should battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You should battle
Page 1 of 1