The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! Empty
PostSubject: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 am

This weekend the new playlists will come out on CoD4, and there like happens most time something big and new is introduced we get a DOUBLE XP WEEKEND! WOOT! ( unfortunaly im banned so...meh :S )

The New play lists:-

Hardcore Headquarters

Hardcore Free-For-All

Mutli-Bomb Search and destroy. In this every attacking plaer automatically starts wth the bomb and so there for it is harder of a defending team to defned their posts!

hope you all enjoy the new game modes!

EDIT:- THIS WEEKEND IS XBOX NEXT WEEKEND IS PS3 sorry I thought was otherway round...how come XBOX get's everything first?

Last edited by ChriS on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Flaming Homosexual
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Dude this is so sick man!

Its eric btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Lol eric
Back to top Go down
Fearless57
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 pm

They get first (XBOX) because they are trying to compete with HALO 3 for the most played online game on the XBOX360 soo.... yeah
Back to top Go down
DarkenSoul
Soldier
Soldier
DarkenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:45 am

Holy shit seriously? you better not be lying... So is that this weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:57 am

Ye it should be today!!!! WOOOT Thats why theres double XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:47 am

thats gay,i played all this weekend and got TONS of exp..but no new game mods Sad
Back to top Go down
XxSn1p3zxX
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 am

yh same ere
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:34 pm

I know I got tld and im sure I saw on official ps3 website that was new gamemodes, and esber said so.. at least was right about double xp Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!   The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Game Modes + Doubles Exp!
Page 1 of 1