The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Glitching School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Be taught every glitch you ever wanted to know, Old-School and Non-Oldschool. I pretty much know every glitch in this game, if I don't I can easily find out.

I have been told I am a good teacher by friends and my job coach people tennis so hopefully I can help you out!

Add me carfanatic1 or xChris_ and I will help you reach all those places were you have looked at and thought " I wonder if you can climb up there..."

Also add Pointon my partner in crime and also a very good glitcher Smile

Check out my no-scope topic in the No-Scope Game section and sign up for our daily no-scope games!

Peace
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:27 am

can i help you?
Back to top Go down

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Illl help if you want? i made a glitch school and i had 49 ppl!

I didnt have enough time! and i would still like too teach!
Back to top Go down

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm

hell yea teach me glitches and jumps etc!i know a few myself,but i want to know the pro 1's
Back to top Go down
Pointon
mod
mod

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:51 pm

wooooio

i reccomend guys you add xChris_ as he never uses the other one
Back to top Go down
ChriS
mod
mod
ChriS

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm

all are welcome
Back to top Go down

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Ok lol....
Back to top Go down

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:03 am

i wanna be in da glitch schoool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitching School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitching School   Glitching School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitching School
Page 1 of 1