The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Freeze Jump

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Shock~Fest~
Admin
Admin
~Shock~Fest~

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:17 pm

ok im going to tell you how to do the freeze jump

first you need to be in a private game with your friend have thjem make the game it also has to be on oldschool and have friendly fire on

before the game is started change your clan tag to an @ sign press ok and leave it at the error message

now when the game starts invite a friend twice so you get the error wait so many seconds message when you get that message leave it on and hold the ps button and choose turn off controller once your controller is off turni it back on and press circle to get out of the menu

now when you jump and press select in mid air you will go into the freeze menu from here ppl can shoot you and you can die but if shot slowly then when u press select again you will fly up into the air

once freeze jump is used and your still in game repeat the steps from the invite friend part

a video will be posted soon to show the freeze jump
Back to top Go down
The_god91
Captain
Captain
The_god91

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:49 pm

im gonna try this out when we can finnaly get in a match together lol
Back to top Go down
~Shock~Fest~
Admin
Admin
~Shock~Fest~

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:53 pm

hahah yeh lol damn you infinty ward i bet there the sitting donw lookin at servers ooooh the_god and ShockFest anre trying to get in a game quick quick stop them wooo done there not together lol
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:29 pm

I Think Actvision Run The Severs
Back to top Go down
~Shock~Fest~
Admin
Admin
~Shock~Fest~

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:35 am

oh well lol
Back to top Go down

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:06 am

Either Way The Servers Are Shit, RFOM Had Great Servers Smile
Back to top Go down
~Shock~Fest~
Admin
Admin
~Shock~Fest~

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:04 pm

you bet
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:03 pm

there is another way- much easier

you go in a game then invite the host and leave up the error message, turn off your controlller then turn it back on and press back now jump and press select and ull be frozen and get the person to shoot you then press forwards on the analog stick and press select and you will fly Very Happy

video not by me it by the legendary Exo Outsider

Last edited by jape10 on Sat May 24, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add video)
Back to top Go down

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:47 pm

yes the very cool very ofective Freez jum i like it
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:40 pm

so do i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freeze Jump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jump   Freeze Jump I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeze Jump
Page 1 of 1