The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Rocket jump in backlot

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rocket jump in backlot Empty
PostSubject: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 am

Hi well i was trying for several hour's one day too do this glitch, It's the one where you get the rocket and get onto the top roof in backlot of the railliing

Well if you know how too do it please show me or tell me,

THANX
Jabz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 am

i can probley show u if you add me and show me the raling in a private match

PSN:amoclio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:24 pm

u gonner show me or not jabz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:19 pm

uhhh ok u can show me some time
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:33 am

Erm It Cant Be Done With Rocket As You Just Need Two People.Ill Show You Sometime Too Hard To Explain.Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

You can do it with rocket's!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 am

u can do it with rockets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket jump in backlot   Rocket jump in backlot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocket jump in backlot
Page 1 of 1