The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KR3W_shot
Newb
Newb

Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) Empty
PostSubject: Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)   Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Okay, so in Ambush, if you go inot the back, there will be a turret. Thats where the glitch will start off. First, you will see a mattress, jump on that and make your way over the turrett once on the wall. Once on the wall, point your croasshairs on the turret and it shold let you get on it. On your screen your on the turret and everythings normal, on other;s screens, you are on top of the wall where you were when you started the glitch. Very cool and can be used in real maps the other guys is very confused.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)   Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:56 pm

yes very easy and very old...
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)   Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:15 am

yes jabz is right very old... and easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)   Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:48 pm

ye thanx jap
Back to top Go down
jape10
mod
mod

PostSubject: Re: Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)   Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 pm

np jabz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)   Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambush Turret Glitch (OLD)
Page 1 of 1