The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

ambush possible to do on console?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chads08
Soldier
Soldier
Chads08

ambush possible to do on console? Empty
PostSubject: ambush possible to do on console?   ambush possible to do on console? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I Can see this video is done on the pc do you think it can be done on console i think it will be a nice tidy glitch for SD or GW

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8KY8DEsTw
Back to top Go down
Eric
Super Mod
Super Mod
Eric

PostSubject: Re: ambush possible to do on console?   ambush possible to do on console? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:40 am

yes it is possible on consoles. It is a waste of time as you would get killed easily up their but it is possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ambush possible to do on console?   ambush possible to do on console? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:32 am

Yeah. Erics right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ambush possible to do on console?   ambush possible to do on console? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ambush possible to do on console?
Page 1 of 1