The Strapped Insane KillerZ!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Clan (SiK)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SiK's Youtube account  Donate  

invisible Ambush only in private match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
megadoofus
Soldier
Soldier
megadoofus

Location : San Diego, California!!! should i be west coast captain?

invisible Ambush only in private match Empty
PostSubject: invisible Ambush only in private match   invisible Ambush only in private match I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:44 am

ahhahahhahhahahah
keith, imean, and i had some great fun with this.... Keith also had the most fun!!! ahha he wasnt able to go invisible! ahha

well so u get out of ambush....
and the u keep running stright till u drop into a black whole thenm move a ound a little bit.... thenm u will fall for a longm time... fall for about 5 minutes then switch teams...
u will jnow be invisible for one kill@@@!!!!! works i promise except for cptkeith923 ahhha!!!!
Back to top Go down

invisible Ambush only in private match Empty
PostSubject: Re: invisible Ambush only in private match   invisible Ambush only in private match I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:56 am

Well me Keith and Esber glitches off the map in a ranked Sabotage and went underground.
In sudden death I jamp off the map with the bomb.
Hillarious time!
Back to top Go down

invisible Ambush only in private match
Page 1 of 1